These days, many of us are so focused on the day to day that we lose sight of the incredible need to focus on future possibilities. David Polinchock makes you see the world through a different set of lenses and imagine new ways to think and grow. The endless opportunities for business growth spew from this man’s incredible creative mind in unimaginable ways. He is a talent you simply have to experience. Mort Goldstrom, Newspaper Association of America
I'm excited to say that I've recently joined GDA Speakers, where I'll be speaking on emerging tech, with an emphasis on VR and AR; Gen Z and digital natives (traveling with my teenage daughter when she's available) and brand experiences. In addition, I will provide workshops on brand storytelling, helping companies understand and articulate their unique stories. I am available to present both keynotes and workshops, depending upon the clients needs.
I have been speaking professionally for 15+ years, challenging marketers to create better stories and to understand how consumers want to hear and be engaged by those stories. It's a little theatre 101 - find the right script; know who the audience is and direct a great production.
David is trying to connect technological thinking with making. He can think about these interesting new technologies that work at 30,000 and he shows how it works at ground level. Brian Collins, Designer
My presentations combines my 30 years of work experience and theatrical training with a vast knowledge of technology to create engaging programs for the entire audience. I believe that it is not enough today to simply play with the latest technologies; we must understand their role in moving your brand story forward. Where Marshall McLuhan once said, "The medium is the message," today's world has now moved beyond that simple statement.
David’s presentations engage the crowd whether they are playing an audience participation game on screen or hearing about new technologies that will help their business. He’s always on the cutting edge and he doesn’t just deliver a speech - he lives his message. Marcia Tabler, Retail Advertising & Marketing Association
I can speak about a number of topics, including:
- Emerging trends, innovation, the future of advertising and the technologies impacting advertising
- The role of experience
- The future of retail and the technologies impacting retail
- The socialization of place
- I've also frequently brought some examples of cool technologies with me, including a group game demo, interactive cell phone games and augmented reality.
I've also done a number of experience walking tours around Manhattan and other locations. With advance planning, I can custom design a walking tour for you and your location, just let me know what you need.
Past speaking engagements have included:
- SXSW (6 different sessions, including an upcoming session on VR in 2017)
- Future of Marketing, Lima Peru
- World Summit of Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Oman
- Marketing Live!, Utrecht
- Cannes Advertising Conference
- Experiential Marketing Summit, Sydney
- PICNIC, Amsterdam
- Ad Age Digital Conference
- The Retail Advertising Conference
- ARM Expo
- PROMO Live
- Promotion Marketing Association
- Virginia Healthcare Marketing Association
- POPAI Tech Conference as well as many POPAI events and webinars
- Custom Content Conference
I have also presented in-house speaking programs for:
- MTV Networks
- Newspaper Association of America
Additionally, I have also taught classes for Rutgers,FIT, NYU, CMU, Columbia and Montclair State University, among others.
This was the best presentation of the course. Very engaging and enthusiastic. I loved his energy and openess. I will remember this session for life. I loved his storytelling. He was confident and knowledgeable. Student, Rutgers Mini MBA program
If you're interested in having me speak at your event, drop me an e-mail and we can check dates, explore content and discuss fees. I would like to help you see the world through a different set of lenses and imagine new ways to think and grow.
Woodward Report, David Polinchock talks about the future of retail.