- How are teens engaging the technologies around them?
- Are they really involved in the maker movement?
- Do they feel differently about content than older generations?
- What social media tools are they using and what are they staying away from? What different ways are they engaging their friends?
- What do they think are the most important trends that will impact them when they're older?
William and Sydney are classmates at MKA and they're both pretty excited to be attending their first SXSW program. And we're pretty proud of them to get picked, not that many 8th graders have the chance to speak at SXSW!
They will be creating a website for their session and looking for questions and input from folks as they build their content. I'll post again when it goes live. But if you have any questions to start them going, please feel free to leave them in the comments.
And, if you're going to be at SXSW next year, please come hear them speak!